11.06.2008

..... TO BE CONTINUED..... CONTINUED.....


Halloween was a lot of fun this year, very busy but fun!!! The day started with Derek waking up on the wrong side of the bed. He did not want to put his costume on until 1:50 p.m. at school. I told him that this would be the only time that all 3 of us were in our costumes together because they were going with their dad. We got to my work for our photo shoot and survived it, barely. I took that boys to school and Wesley took his costume into a different classroom to show some of his friends and ended up getting into a little scuffle with a kid, went to the principals office and got a ticket. I didn't find out about it until I went to see them at their parade and I just told Wesley not to let it ruin his day. He didn't start it so I can't be to upset because their dad has always taught them to fight back. I decided the day before Halloween to have a little party at work. I really don't know why I procrastinate so much but it makes it so I am always running around. We had a AWESOME party at work and then I left for the day at 1:00 to go watch Manti in their quarterfinals game in Manti. I hurried home from work, got ready for the day, went to the school to get a peak at my kids before their parade started and then headed to Manti to get to the game by 3. Manti WON, so they play in the Semi-Finals this Saturday in SUU against San Juan. After the football game I went to my parents, got back into my costume and headed up to Main Street where they shut down 3 blocks and have cars back in towards the curb to have trunk or treat. I think it's such a great and easy way to do trick or treating and get it done. I was the lucky one to hand out the candy for a while in front of the Sports Grill. Then Angie came out and said, "I am going to come and sit by you because I do not want people thinking that you are me!!!" I was laughing so hard and having so much fun. There was a headless horseman roaming around town too that was pretty freaky too until I found out who he was and then we posed for a picture.



























Derek had to make a Haunted House for an assignment at school. I thought for sure he was going to win the kingsize candy bar that they were giving out but there is 1 kid that really out did us. I felt bad for Derek because he really did alot of the designing of it and decorations while I just used the glue gun. I told him I would buy him a kingsize candy bar because I thought his looked AWESOME!!!
Jen and her kids and Angie's kids looked so cute too. It is so fun to be able to see everyone on main street. I decided to walk against the traffic after a while to make sure Angie's kids were ok with the Hatch girls. It was a lot of fun to hear the comments about me but it was also fun to see friends that I don't get to see or talk to often.


Jen



June





Mac




Tyler,
Sisi &
Max

Troy & Mother Superior



7 comments:

M and N Tenny said...

Hehe, still can't get over your hilarious costume and fun decorations you party animal!

STEPHANIE said...

LOVE you costume!!!

Nicki Swilor said...

I love the nurse poking your bum. Great costumes. You and your kids! Sisi and Tyler are Avrie's little buddies. They are so cute.

The Mitchell's said...

Oh my goodness!! I love it!! It was so good seeing you again. I swear it has been for ever!! Hopefully with the holidays coming we will see more of each other... And good luck finding that priest! hahaha

Karole said...

Your family is hilarious!!! I love your costumes...you always make things so fun. I bet your boys have so much fun with you! Your awesome!

Heather said...

You were all over Utah as the best looking nun plus baby EVER! Also, your son's was very good looking.

Nat said...

Very fun costumes. I liked the wheaties box! That's too bad about Wes having a rough day. You look great!!!:)