11.15.2008

LOSING SUCKS!!!

I HATE LOSING!!! I have the hardest time when the team I am cheering for loses!!! I didn't even have any kids playing today on Manti's team and I wanted to cry. Manti was ahead the whole game, North Summit tied it at 28 and then North Summit kicked a field goal with 2.5 seconds left in the game. It is so hard to see these kids have to lose, they have worked so hard all year. The coaches put in so much time and effort to help these kids get this far. There really have been a great bunch of kids come out of Manti and my kids look up to them so much. It has been fun watching these boys grow up from year to year and it will be fun to see where some of them end up.
On a better note................. Snow College finished out their regular season today and beat Mesa. They have been ranked #2 behind Navarro College but just moments ago Navarro College was beat by Blinn College which means Snow College Badgers will be playing for the National Championship at Rio Tinto Stadium in December. GO BADGERS!!!

1 comment:

Lydia said...

I agree. I was sick in bed all day but we listened to the game on the radio. I just wanted to cry. What a disappointment.