11.05.2008

Red Ribbon Week

Last week was Red Ribbon Week


MONDAY: Wear RED

TUESDAY: Wear your favorite sports uniform

WEDNESDAY: Wear you PJ's

THURSDAY: Boot Day

FRIDAY: Halloween Costumes


I didn't get pictures of them every day but I did manage to get Jersey Day and Boot Day. I love boot day and I think that the boys had fun too. When they told me that they had boot day I asked them if they were going to wear their snow boots. Then my light came on and I remembered I HAVE BOOTS and they will look awesome!!! As you can see from the pictures below, they did look pretty funny and they had a ton of compliments on their boot selection at school.



















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! How did they manage getting around in those giddy up's!!

Kim said...

The boys look awesome in your boots! That cracks me up!

Nicki Swilor said...

hahahhahahhah You are the funnest mom. I love it.

The Mitchell's said...

I love this!! I never would have thought to do that!! I just have one question.... Did Derek manage to walk around in those boots all day? GO DEREK!!!

Nat said...

Awesome Boots! And I tend to favor the "traditional" pumpkin face instead of all the fancy stuff now days. The pumpkins were cute. And the whole last name thing, man that's a tough one. But honestly, i just have to tell you that I think you are such a great mom and I look up to you for all that you do for your boys and how happy they seem! split homes are hard.