5.08.2008

Spencer Erik Olsen


On March 1st Spencer was baptized by his Uncle Bart and was confirmed by my dad, Grandpa Olsen. This was such an awesome day for Spencer and he was so excited. He has grown up to be such a awesome kid. He is so sweet and very respectful. We know that his dad is so proud of him and his choice to be baptized.
Spencer is also playing baseball for the Orem Bats. I remember when he was born Michelle told me that she was worried about how she was going to be able to teach Spencer how to play sports. Well....... I must say she is raising an All-Star!!! I love to listen to Michelle when Spencer is playing, she really loves to watch him, coach him and support him. She is doing a great job and I know that Erik would be proud of both of them.


1 comment:

The Mitchell's said...

What a handsome little man! I am sure that his dad is so proud of him.