5.08.2008

MOMMY TAG!!!

Mommy Tag
Ive been tagged by my sister Angie, so here goes.
1. Typically, what time do you wake up? Between 7:00 & 7:30am (I try to stay there as long as I can)
2. On a good night, what time are your kids in bed? During the week we try for 9:00 but it ends up being more like 10:00. On the weekends I am in bed long before they are. They like to stay up and watch movies but I can’t do that anymore.
3. How long have you been a mommy? 11 years & 1 month today!!!
4. How old were you when you became a mom? 21
5. What is your favorite chore? Vacuuming, I love the straight lines in my carpet.
6. What is your favorite thing that your husband does with the kids? My husband is pretty worthless!!! He doesn’t do anything with the kids or with me. He doesn’t work or even help around the house. OH WAIT……. I don’t have one.
7. What are 5 things that make you smile when you’re being a mom?
· I love when my kids are playing ball (basketball, football or baseball) and they make a GREAT play on their own or together.
· I love when the boys are getting along and giving each other compliments.
· I love when I get my kids back from their dad.
· I love when Derek calls me on my phone and I don’t answer and he leaves a message. “Hi mom, this is Derek, I guess you can’t come to the phone right now but I was just calling to tell you that I love you.”
· I love when I am sick and my boys turn into little gentlemen. They will do anything for me and are always concerned about me.

8. If you could take your kids anywhere, where would it be? It would be to Disneyland, Legoland, Walt Disney World, an NFL football game or on a cruise. (If money weren’t an issue we would be doing all of them every year)
9. What is your favorite thing to do with your kids? My favorite thing to do with my kids is lay in my bed and cuddle while watching TV or a movie.
10. Name one thing you said you'd never say as a mother. I AM NOT YOUR DAMN MAID!!!
11. What is one thing that you do, that your own mom did? Work & follow my boys around from field to field and court to court.
12. What is your favorite quality that your mother has? Cooking, Cooking, Cooking and did I mention Cooking!!!
13. What is your favorite kids book? That is a tough one because my kids have been reading on their own for so long. I would have to say the Dr. Suess books or the Disney books those were some of our favorites.
14. What is your favorite advice for new moms? Enjoy every minute that you can with your kids. They grow up so fast and you look back and wonder where did that time go!!!
Now I tag Annalyse, Anne, Carli & Teresa :)

1 comment:

Annalyse said...

Thanks for the tag! That was fun to think about all of those questions. Being a mom is so fun and hard and wonderful all at the same time. I hope you have a happy Mother's Day!!!
-Annalyse