5.11.2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WESLEY!!!

On April 8th Wesley turned 11. I cannot believe how fast time has gone by. It seems like yesterday that I was waiting for his arrival. He was 10 days late but everyday felt like 2. He was such a good baby and has been such a good kid. Wesley got a rip stick for his birthday. For those of you who don't know what a rip stick is, it is a cross between a skate board and a snow board. Because the boys are getting older and their wishes don't get any cheaper Eric and I have started to go in together on their gifts so we can get them what they want. Wesley wanted me to come and get him for lunch and take him to Kentucky Fried Chicken. When I got their I asked him if he wanted Derek to come with us or if he just wanted to two of us. He said that he wanted Derek to come with us. We had fun, they got the buffet ($5.99 a piece) and pretty much just ate biskets. I am glad the they only have 1 birthday a year. We had a fun time and they didn't want to go back to school and I didn't want to go back to work.











No comments: