5.08.2008

The Boy's New Bedrooms

When we moved from our house the boys were pretty upset because we had a full unfinished basement that they were able to play ball in. I told them that I would do something for them to try and make up for it. Well that little deal landed them with their own rooms and me with everything else in mine. I decided to give them new rooms in hopes it would help with the fighting that brothers do and also for having to sell the house. Derek picked out a comforter for the Philidelphia Eagles and Wesley picked out an All-Star one. They didn't know that I had ordered them, I kept putting them off saying maybe later. On a week that they were with their dad I did a lot of shopping and putting together and was able to get them new dressers, night stands, bedding and other items to create nice room for them. It was a ton of fun and they were very surprised. The part that they loved the most was the basketball hoop hampers on their doors. I guess if I would have known that they would be so excited about a hamper I would have been able to save a lot of money. It is pretty funny though because now they actually take their dirty laundry downstairs so that they can play basketball and not have to worry about their clothes blocking the way.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cute rooms. What a great idea teh basketball laundry!