8.10.2008

Ameen & Molly Shaheen

Congratulations Molly & Ameen!!! They were married on Aug.1st in the Salt Lake Temple. They had their reception the night before in the Tower at Rice Eccles Stadium. Molly looked beautiful!!!


Tyson looked amazing in his little tuxedo!!! He was having the time of his life running around with his cousins.


Sunnie has finally moved from Paige, AZ to Salt Lake so it was so fun to see her and catch up. I am so glad that she is closer and hope that I will be able to see her more often.

Sunnie and her beautiful daughter!!!

3 comments:

Sassy Lu said...

Thanks for sharing Molly's day! I am so happy for her! Great to see Sunnie too!

joanna said...

That's really great about Molly - I'm glad you shared those pictures! I haven't seen Sunnie forever. That is cool she is living in UT now.

Janey and Jill said...

I think you get the prize for best wedding gift EVER! Talk about the gift that keeps on giving!!!lol!