8.20.2008

1ST DAY OF SCHOOL

WOW, where did that summer go??? Every year when school starts I think of the miracle that I have witnessed with having 2 young boys home alone for another summer. This is the 5th summer that they have been on their own and I must say they did pretty well. It was so nice the past 7 weeks to be close to home so that they can split up their days by stopping by the office. Wesley is in 6th grade and Derek is in 5th. They seemed to like their first day and both seem to like their teachers. They decided to ride their bikes the first day instead of riding the bus so as they were leaving I was taking pictures. I know that I don't have to many more years that they will let me take pictures on their first day of school.

















It's amazing how fast my boys are growing up. :(

4 comments:

Kim said...

My little Derek is seriously already in 5th grade? (Where does the time go?) No wonder he denied me at the mall!

M and N Tenny said...

These are great pics! Thanks again for a fun day!

Andria said...

Your kids are so cute!! They are really handsome boys!!

Suzee said...

What handsome boys! They are fun and it was great to play night games the other night with them. I tagged you on my blog, if you ever get time!!!