6.24.2008

UNEMPLOYMENT... It's been a nice break!!!

Surely unemployment shouldn't be fun but I guess knowing I have a job to go to makes things a little easier to enjoy a few days off. I woke up at..... oh yes... 8:45 and then did some catching up on my blog. We then headed over to my grandparents to mow their law. That is my new chore for Tuesday's. Grandma Wardle and my mom then took us to Sonic for lunch. Then we headed for the swimming pool. The water was perfect and the sun was hot, it was great. Then Wesley said that he wanted to go to my mom's by himself so I called Fred and he picked him up on his way home from Salt Lake to give him and his brother a break from each other. Their dad and I get a break from them every other week but those two are always together and always participating in the same sports. It is good to give them a break from each other so that when they get back together they are buddies again.

6 comments:

The Mitchell's said...

It looks like your boys had a blast! Your blogs are amazing. Sure wish I knew all the cool secrets like slide shows and all! You will have to teach me!!

Sam and Mandy Noel said...

I can't believe you are working with my sister! How crazy. It was so fun to hear about you and all that is going on. Wow! I can't believe Derek and Wesley. What studs, they always have been. It's weird, I was actually just thinking about them the other day and what they would be up to. They are so fun! They have grown up so much. It looks like things are going good for you. Hopefully now that we both have blogs we can keep in touch!

Kim said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm going to attempt taking Brynlie to 7 Peaks today. We'll see how it goes! I'm sure there will be pics about it soon. :)

feistyoldlady said...

I don't see any pix of mom at the pool, wassup with that? I hope you're liking your new job!

The Wright's said...

Hey "feistyoldlady" who are you? :)

Madsen Family said...

Hey stranger! The boys are getting so big! I say that everytime I make a comment on here but that's all I can think about! I will be out of town for Lamb Days so I won't get my yearly dish session of all the gossip :) Stop by next time you are around E-town!