6.10.2008

TAG I'M IT

4 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. I was married & Wesley was 1
2. I was 7 months pregnant with Derek
3. I was working for Riverside Home Mortgage
4. I was living in Provo

4 things I was doing 5 years ago
1. I was working for Utah Valley Mortgage
2. I was recovering from brain surgery
3. I was living in Springville
4. I was divorced and had my kids full time because their dad was in Iraq. I loved having them all to myself!!!

4 things I did yesterday
1. I went to work
2. I started getting the flu that the rest of my family has had
3. I watched Wesley and Derek play in a baseball game that they did very well in.
4. I ran into an old friend who is going through a divorce and was very thankful that I am 6 years and 3 months into being divorced and getting on with my life. The whole serperation and divorce process is NOT FUN!!!

4 shows that I like
1. Grey's Anatomy - I refused for a long time to start watching it because I didn't want to have to worry about getting into a show that I was attached to. Once I started watching the DVD's to catch up to Season 3 I was hooked. I am excited for Season 5 to start this fall.
2. The Biggest Loser - It is amazing to me to see how much weight some of those people can lose. It gives me hope that I can lose weight and look like them someday, HA HA.
3. Deal or No Deal - I am not sure why this is a favorite but my kids like it to so if we are home and it is on we all sit on the couch, yell out which case they should pick and watch until they finally say DEAL.
4. The Bachlorette - I seem to like this show better than the Bachelor because I think the girl is really looking for love. I was pretty mad when the last bachelor left both girls standing. I guess I just have to live my love life through other peoples love lives. :)

My 4 Biggest Joys of the moment
1. My boys!!!! - I can't imagine my life without them.
2. My family & friends!!! - They are always the ones who listen to me through all of the good times and bad. I have a pretty amazing family and some pretty amazing friends.
3. That I have a job and that it pays me every other Friday.
4. Watching my boys play baseball and listen to them through all of their excitement when they do well.

4 things that you might not know about me
1. I wear size 11 shoe.
2. I have moved 12 times in almost 13 years (Ephraim, Orem, Provo, Mt. Pleasant (twice), Springville, Manti, Springville (3 times) & Spanish Fork (twice). I hope that before my kids graduate from High School we will be able to land somewhere for a while. :)
3. I am a little OCD. I am still trying to figure out where I got it from and so is my family.
4. I love eating at Cafe Rio & the salad is part of my diet so I don't have to give that up. There have been some people at work that ask me if I have any ownership in Cafe Rio because I eat there so much. I think that they spike their dressing with something, it is so good!!!

I tag Carli, Natalie, Teresa, Annalyse & Katie

7 comments:

The Mitchell's said...

I am going to get a BMW 328i. I am way excited. I noticed you tagged me, but I don't know how to answere the questions. H E L P!:(

Karole said...

Hi Emily,

Looks like you are doing well! How is life anyways? I was thinking you should call Kelly to hang out...just as friends! He is doing so good but just wants a friend to talk to! If you don't feel confortable I totally understand but I know he would just like someone to talk to(besides family):) I know life is busy so no pressure, just a suggestion!

Nat said...

That was fun to read some things about you! I learned quite a few new things about you, like size 11 shoe! Holy cow.Just kidding. :)

Nat said...

Oh yeah, we'll see how long until I get around to doing this tag!

Mik'L said...

Hey, I just found your blog while I was clicking around! It's really cute! I had to leave a comment to mention that I LOVE Grey's Anatomy. It's the best!

Carli said...

I see that you have tagged me. I will see if i can get some time to do it on my blog. I have been lucky to keep posting's lately due to sick children and trying to keep up on things around here.

Anna BenAnna said...

Wow! Thank you for giving me your blog link - I'm so new to this I just remembered to check my comments! I loved looking at your blog and was so touched at seeing EVERYTHING! Loved seeing Angie's family, loved the picture with Spencer and Erik's grave, loved seeing your boys and their amazing athletic accomplsihments and I loved reading your 10yr, 5yr, etc. Thank you for sharing and I too will love peeking into your life!! love, Anna