6.10.2008

Jacob's Baptism


My nephew Jacob Olsen was baptized on Saturday by his dad, Ryan. The stake baptism's were the week before but since one set of grandparents were in Isreal they were able to do it a week later. It was so neat to have the entire meeting about him and his family. Jared and Ryan gave the talks and they were awesome!!! Ryan is such an amazing speaker and always seems to bring so much of the spirit into the room.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING!!!

This is what Ryan started his talk out with and it's so true. Jacob was lucky enough to have 4 great-grandparents there and all 4 of his grandparents along with many other family members. It was all 4 of my grandparents that were there. I feel so lucky to still have all of my grandparents around and doing so well. When Ryan and Jacob were changing their clothes Ryan had asked all of the grandparents to stand up and share their testimonies. It was so neat to hear all of them talk about how much they love their families & the gospel.

Grandpa & Grandma Olsen
Grandpa & Grandma Wardle




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute boy! We have so few kids baptized out here, so each usually gets their own special day. I forget that they do it all at once out there (even though that's the way mine was, I have pictures of me and Bryan together). It was fun to see the pictures of your family, especially your Grandma & Grandpa Olsen. I have good memories of visiting them at their house during Christmas time. We LOVED to check out their giant blue tree and we thought their waterfall was the coolest thing ever. You're blessed to have such an awesome family!

Unknown said...

There you go again. #1 Aunt!!!! I had my camera there if that counts:) I just didnt use it. But the thought of even taking it was more than I expected from myself. Oh well. I have given up on being the best Aunt because you do a pretty good job, and Im not sure that I could ever compare. But its good that you post all these pictures of your nieces and nephews. It helps us to keep on whats going on. And assures everyone else that see's your blog that were all still alive. Good Job.