6.06.2008

BLAST FROM THE PAST!!!

Well here is a blast from the past. I decided to create a blog for my graduating class from Manti High School. It has been a lot of fun and brought back a lot of memories. I have been looking through old high school pictures and my year book and have found some pretty funny photos. If any of you are interested in looking at our blog the address is www.mhsclassof94.blogspot.com. I am also in charge of our 15 year reunion next year so that was another reason for creating it. I thought it would be a good way to start finding people. It has been fun to e-mail with some of them and catch up with them through their blogs.

4 comments:

STEPHANIE said...

Great job with all this! It has been fun seeing how everyone is doing.

Heather said...

Oh my word...your picture is too cute. Look at all the excitement and energy about life!

Carli said...

I graduated the same year! Isn't it crazy to think it was 15 years ago? I feel so old!

The Mitchell's said...

Where do you find all of your time to do this stuff. I do believe that you have lost your mind.