10.12.2008

PUPPIES!!!

Since I am not a fan of having pets at my house the boys are lucky enough to have 2 BIG dogs at their dad's. Zack & Allie are weimaraner's and Zack happens to have to sniff my butt everytime I am around. That would be one reason I don't care for big dogs. Well their dad was misinformed about the length of time Allie could get pregnant after having her last litter of puppies so here she is again having another litter. It is fun to watch the boys expressions during this process. The last time she had them I actually watched her have 1 from beginning to end because I had never seen an animal have a baby before and I thought it was very interesting how Allie knew exactly what to do. This time she had 9 little puppies and they are so cute. I like them when they are little but not as they get big. Here they are with Allie when she had 7 of the 9 out. She was so good with the boys but she did not like the sight of me. :)

1 comment:

Carli said...

I feel the same way about dogs. I will never own one. They are way cute when they are small because they are fun, etc. Then they grow up! P.S. The first time i ever saw an animal give birth was at the zoo... A giraffe! That was an experience in itself! Especially being a teenager!