10.12.2008

BROTHERLY LOVE!!!

I wish I could post about BROTHERLY LOVE more but I guess I can be greatful to even be able to do it at all. The boys came by my work and Derek was on his scooter and Wesley had walked. They come in, find the food in the office and then they are off to home. As they left my office one day my broker asked me if they get a long. I told him that most of the time they do. They seem to be the best of friends at times and the worst of enemies at other times. As I looked out the window to see them leaving my office I caught them being the BEST OF FRIENDS. This was a moment that I had to get on camara to show them when they are being mean to each other. Since Wesley did not have a scooter they were riding on the one scooter together, I thought it was so cute but I was also worried that I would get a call from someone saying that they had wrecked or one of them had knocked the other one off because these moments don't usually last to long.

3 comments:

Andria said...

That is really sweet or should I say awesome!! I love those moments too.

Heather said...

That is the cutest moment in all america! Thanks goodness for cell phone cameras! And working close to were you live.

Carli said...

I love to see brothers like this being so good to each other. My boys are pretty good with each other, but they do have their days!