10.13.2008

6 ODD QUIRKS ABOUT ME...

Ok, I've been tagged. Here it goes....6 odd quirks about myself

1- I have a cow part in my head... I had surgery in 2003 and they cut out the bottom part of my skull and put a "PERICARDIUM PATCH" (i.e. stomach muscle of a cow) in place of what they cut out.

2- I am a little OCD... :) I like things to be put away and things to look clean.

3- I love to mow lawns... since I don't have one of my own I mow my grandparents every week. I also have to mow it a different direction every time I mow them. I love the look of a freshly mowed lawn when you can see the straight lines. (I know, no life here)

4- I was born on Friday the 13th... I blame my life's problems on that.

5- I remember dates of when things have happened in my life. We aren't talking about dates that you should remember like birthdays & anniversaries. We are talking about things that don't really need to be remembered. There is a 2 year period in my life that I don't want to remember and I seem to remember every little detail and date of those details. AUGH!!! Maybe I should write it all down, take it to the top of the mountain & burn it and maybe my brain will forget it. Surely I could use that space for something useful that I should be remembering. lol

6- I have MOVED 13 times in 13 years... From Manti (19 1/2 yrs.) to Ephraim (6 mo.), to Orem (1 yr.), to Provo (2 yr.), to Mt. Pleasant (5 mo.), to Mt. Pleasant (7 mo.), to Springville (6 mo.), to Manti (3 mo.), to Springville (1 yr.), to Springville (6 mo.), to Springville (2 1/2 yrs.), to Spanish Fork (3 yrs), to Spanish Fork (7 months and counting.)


Well for not thinking I had 1 single QUIRK I guess it's good I had to stop at 6 or I would definately start revealing "TO MUCH INFORMATION" about me... I tag Angie, Jen, Michelle, Karlie, Andria & Heather Lewis.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Woww...that is shocking about living so many places. Perhaps it is the cow part in your brain that keeps those bad memories in there. I love the idea about writing in down and terminating it!

Andria said...

That is some weird stuff!! I can't believe you move so much. That is too much work!! I love that you love a fresh cut lawn. That is a beautiful thing!!

Brooke Cherry said...

Emily-
I didn't know that about your head. I wanted to let you know that I am going private, this is really the only way I could contact you and I want to still keep in touch with you, please send me your email address so I can put you on my list. Thanks
Brookegordon2003@yahoo.com
Brooke:)

Sassy Lu said...

I heard that you had surgery (did you tell Kris????), but I had no idea about the cow part. Oh, the marvels of modern medicine! I also love to mow the lawn. Nothing in my house seems to stay in order, so it gives me a break from that. Plus, the kids can't mess up the nice straight lines.

I loved your slide show. Seeing your parents old house made me feel at home (is that weird?).

michael. mindy. dane. said...

Hey Emily, so, uh, you probably don't remember me but I am the youngest Howe sister and I look at your blog sometimes. I remember when Derek was in Kim's class and he was such a cutie! So today I was looking at your blog and on the slideshow of all the places you've lived there is a picture of my now neighbor's apartment! The picture where there is a window with some colored leave in it...those people live in a building by me. So I guess I'm living by where you used to live? anyway, sorry to be stalker-ish but, small world!!