10.26.2008

I HAVE A DRINKING PROBLEM!!!

I have a drinking problem, it is a 44 oz. 3/4 Diet Pepsi & 1/4 Pepsi a couple of times a day. I know I really need to quit but I look at it this way. There are only a few things that bring me GREAT JOY in this life and my drink is one of them. I know that I could probably lose a great deal of weight if I were to quit so I am currently in the hunt for a new GREAT JOY in my life to replace it with. But until then I will keep drinking. A couple of weeks ago one of my agents walked into work with a big drink. I have stopped getting my drinks first thing in the morning but this day I was craving one SOOOOO bad. As he walked in the door I asked him if he would do me a BIG FAVOR, he then replied with "What time do you need me to watch your kids" I started to laugh and pointed to the Texaco about a block away. I asked him if he would go and get me a drink. He started laughing and said, that isn't a BIG FAVOR. The funny part was that he decided to walk. He got in his car, put on his coat and off he went through Albertson's parking lot. I was able to get a couple of shots of him on his way back, THANKS ERIC YOU ROCK!!!











6 comments:

M and N Tenny said...

LOL...I love this story! I have the same drinking problem. Perhaps we should start a "Pepsiholics Anonymous" support group? What a nice guy Eric is!

Unknown said...

I have the same problem, but only when your in town... So when you come through today could you grab me a straight up pepsi:)
That must really be a nice guy, my husband wouldnt even do that for me...
You could use alchol for your new joy, instead of Pepsi. I heard it helps you lose weight too.... JK

Sandi said...

I'm trying to stop Dt. Coke... IT sucks! Ask Michelle to send me an invite to her blog. Thanks, Jedd

Marci Jolley said...

That is so funny. Is that Morgan?

Marci Jolley said...

Morgan the AE (I can't remember the company, it's been to long)... Obviously not.

Marci Jolley said...

LOL...

Oh, and how crazy about the road rage guy!!!