1.08.2008

Linzi Lohan & The Paparazzi

My closest run in ever with a celebrity was with Linzi Lohan and The Paparazzi. I was at Maverik in Orem and as I walked out the doors there was about 8 guys with camaras and they were all taking pictures. It scared me at first because I had no idea who they were or what they were doing. As I got in my car it came to me that the girl who I thought looked like Linzi Lohan in Maverik really was her. Well, none of the pictures that they took of me made it onto a web site but one of my car bumper did. If you look very closely to the bottom right of the picture you will see my grey bumper. Linzi is laughing because I am right next to her with my window down saying, "Wait, I am suppose to get a picture of you" but I couldn't get my phone to take it. I guess I should have just used my REAL camara that was on the floor in my car that I forgot was in there.

1 comment:

Carli said...

Em- I can totally picture you trying to grad your camera phone. That is funny! You should have jumped out of your car and gave her a hug like she was your best friend! She wouldn't know what to do!