1.08.2008

4th Grade Field Trip

I went with Derek and his class on a field trip to the Bean Museum at BYU and to the University Mall where they sang Christmas songs. I was put in charge of 5 BOYS and for the most part they were all pretty good about sticking together. The Bean Museum was pretty cool and there were a lot of cool things to see. I was fine with everything except the live snake that they brought out, that was pretty creapy. We then headed to the mall, had lunch and they sang a bunch of different Christmas songs that they had learned. This was my first field trip since I was in school. The boys always tell me about them or ask me to go the day before they are going. Derek gave me plenty of warning this time so I was able to arrange it with work, we had a great time!!!








No comments: