1.19.2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

After the Sports Grill closed on New Year's Eve we went out to the Shand/Steven's farm to go sleigh riding. The boys seemed to have more fun being pulled behind the 4 wheeler than trying out their new snow boards. We headed back to my mom and dad's when it started to get dark and were trying to think of things to do to keep us up until midnight. I can't believe how hard it is now days to stay up so late. Angie and Fred got a kareoke machine for Christmas so we decided to test it out. Wesley and Derek had fun with it but I don't think that any of us were meant to sing out loud!!! We had plenty to eat and ended up just watching TV until midnight. Fred, Wesley, Derek, Sisi & I were the only ones that made it into the new year but I think by 12:10 we were all asleep.


New Year's Day was pretty relaxing. Fred took the boys and went out with Dave and Cari Stevens to do some more sleigh riding and rabbit hunting. They had a great time and now they want guns. I told them that they would have to stick with their little 22's that are at their dad's house for a while, I am not ready for that stage yet.







1 comment:

SteurerStuff said...

EM,
Icannot believe how much your boys have grown!! They are so handsome!!! You look great also. Mary