1.13.2008

CHRISTMAS

This year for Christmas Wesley and Derek were with their dad until 1:00. It is a little weird to go to bed on Christmas Eve at 9:00 and be able to sleep in. I was at my mom and dad's so we got up and went to Angie and Fred's to open presents. My Christmas all came early this year, in November I was very surprised to get a "Little Giant" ladder. It was just in time to get my Christmas lights up on my house. My other Christmas gift came the Sunday before Christmas as my mom left the owner's manual on her dresser for my new digital camara. I had an idea that is what I was getting but when I saw that nobody could keep a straight face so I got to open it in hopes I would have it figured out by Christmas morning. Thanks mom and dad, it's awesome. As I picked the boys up from their dad's they were excited to show me their new I-Pods that Santa had brought to them. It amazes me how much a little piece of equipment can do. They got new snow boards at my house and new bags to hold their basketballs and basketball shoes in. The boys wanted to go to Manti so away we went. They new that Grandpa had received an I-Pod for Christmas too so they were excited to show theirs off. Their dad had downloaded a few songs to get them going so when we went to Angie and Fred's they ended up with over 120 songs before we left. They were also able to get the new movie Under Dog downloaded too. They were pretty excited about that. They have watched that movie over and over again. I think it's great because our rides in the car have been very nice and peaceful!!!

No comments: