9.02.2008

8 THINGS TAG

8 things I am passionate about:
1. My Boys!!!
2. My Family!!!
3. My Friends!!!
4. My boys playing sports
5. Finding "TRUE" happiness in life no matter if it's being single or married.
6. Blogging
7. Blog stocking & reading about other peoples lives
8. Having a clean house, a clean office & a clean desk at work

8 words or phrases that I say often:
1. DAMN :(
2. What the ....... (I don't usually follow that with anything so don't try and figure out the letters for the ........) :)
3. Leave your brother alone!!!
4. You had better knock it off.
5. I am DONE!!!
6. Why can't we all just get along (I think I have boys in my house) :)
7. I love you and I miss you (I say I miss you way more than I should as a mother)
8. Thank you for calling ReMax Results, this is Emily. LOL (I say that way to often, I hate answering the phones!!!)

8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Find "TRUE" happiness in life
2. Go to Hawaii
3. Go on a cruise
4. See my kids succeed
5. Go to an NFL Football Game
6. TRUELY forgive those in my life that I have yet to FULLY forgive
7. Run a marathon or half marathon
8. Pay CASH for a NICE car

8 things I have learned from my past:
1. CRISIS + TIME = HUMOR
2. Be a good listener - sometimes people just need someone to LISTEN
3. I was not FAT in high school :( I was so hard on myself & would love to look like that again
4. Never say it won't happen to me, because chances are it will or it currently is happening and you just don't know it
5. My parents DID know what they were talking about
6. I can be thankful for challenges in my life and even thank Heavenly Father for them
7. "He won't give me more than I can handle"
8. You really can grow and be a better person because of tragedy's & trials in life

8 Places I would love to go or see:
1. On a cruise!!!
2. Lake Powell - It has been 3 LONG years since I was there last
3. Disneyland with my kids
4. On a Temple Tour
5. Disneyworld with my kids
6. To Hawaii
7. Parris
8. On a vacation - I don't care where because it has been WAY TO LONG since I have gone anywhere that I would consider a vacation.

8 things I currently need or want:
1. More money from the job I LOVE so that I can live comfortably
2. Self Confidence
3. To lose 70+ pounds :(
4. My kids to have the best life possible. (It isn't their fault that their dad & I got divorced but they often have to pay the most for it & it makes me very sad.)
5. To be able to catch up on my kids scrapbooks and to keep them current. (This may take a MIRACLE at this point)
6. A comfortable, beautiful house with good neighbors & good friends for my kids to play with.
7. A BIG YARD!!!
8. Good health for my grandparents and my parents

8 people I tag:
Michelle
Jen
Angie
Kim
Carli
Andrea
Karole
Teresa
and anyone else who wants to!!! Get going, it was kinda fun!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Your hair is so cute short! I love that you love your job. Hawaii is beautiful, you will love it there!

Sassy Lu said...

What a great list!!! I may have to think about things and come up with one myself. Just remember how awesome you are....you always have been. You deserve all the "true happiness" you can get!

Janey and Jill said...

I love it! You look darling in that picture!