7.27.2008

TAGGED

I have been tagged by Annalyse.

The rules are I have to write six random things about myself and then tag six others. Here are the six...

I LOVE 3/4 Diet Pepsi with 1/4 Pepsi. I know that I would be able to lose weight a lot faster if I wouldn't drink it but sometimes things that make us happy aren't always the best for us.

I LOVE to sleep!!! I use to be able to sleep alot more before I started my job but now I just lay in bed and can only think of things in the office that need to be done.

I LOVE when my car is clean. I think I might have OCD issues with this too. It probably gets washed alot more than it should but I really like when it's clean.

I don't mind being spontaneous but I do like to have things planned out. If I know when things are coming up and I know that Eric will have the boys I will ask him what they will be doing then. He always laughs and says that is still 2 weeks (or however long) away. We don't plan that far ahead.

I HATE shopping for shoes. I wear a size 11 and I cannot ever find what I am looking for. I am trying to find shoes for family pictures and it is harder to find shoes than something to wear. AUGH, if only someone would come up with a foot tuck or a foot reduction. LOL

I LOVE to spray off the driveway. I will go to Manti and clean out my parents garage and my reward for doing so is spraying out the garage and spraying off the driveway. My parents know to not take the hose away from me. There is just something about it that is so relaxing to me.

Okay, so now I tag Andrea, Brindee, Karole, Katie, Teresa and Natalie.

1 comment:

M and N Tenny said...

I love the diet pepsi/pepsi idea! Definitely trying that one!