7.10.2008

INSIDE MY HEAD!!!

I have been tagged by Nicki with "Inside My Head".... so here goes.

3 Joys...
1 - My Boys - I know that I would not be where I am today without them in my life.
2 - My Family - They have helped me out so much with so many things in my life.
3 - My Friends - I have some amazing friends and I feel very lucky to have them in my life.

3 Fears...
1 - Losing one or both of my kids.
2 - Losing anyone who is close to me.
3 - Having enough money to raise my kids and let them have a good life.

3 Goals...
1 - To be a better mom to my kids. (Working closer to home has been a huge step!!!) :)
2 - To get out of debt and be able to pay cash for toys. :)
3 - To establish a savings account for me, and my boys and leaving the money in it. ;)

3 Obsessions/Collections...
1 - My Blog - LOL I love it and I think it's such a great way to keep up on the people in your life that you care about but can't always see or call.
2 - Keeping my house in order. If I am home alone everything has to be in it's place or I put it in it's place. My family thinks I am weird. I tend to agree!!!
3 - Keeping my office in order. Everything has a place so I am usually the one cleaning up after other people to make sure the office stays clean. I guess I am a little OCD!!! :)

3 Random Surprises...
1 - I love my job!!! I know it is still new but usually you hate a new job at first.
2 - For the 1st time in over 9 years I can honestly say that LIFE IS GOOD!!! I am hoping that this is finally my reward for the HELL that I have gone through. ;)
3 - I have lost 5 pounds since leaving Castle Rock. I think it has to do with loving my job and being happy in life. :)

TAG! your it.... Karole, Andrea, Teresa, Natalie & Annalyse

2 comments:

Anna said...

em, your blog is so cute! i can't believe how big your boys are getting! so glad i found you guys in the blogging world!

Heather said...

First-GREAT job on losing 5 lbs. Wow!!! Ya, for loving your new job. It's amazing what being happy at work will do for you!