6.23.2009

Road Rage Update...

This post will be a little out of order but I thought I better get this one out of the way. Mr. "Not so very nice guy" went to court on January 15, 2009. They dropped the charges at this point. He wanted to push forward and go to the end but the prosecuting attorney knew it would be a "he said" "she said" game and it would take time and money so she dropped it. She did tell me that she had a long heart to heart talk with him and told him that the way he was acting was very inappropriate and could have hurt someone. Of course I had to call the next day to find out what had happened. I wanted to know from beginning to end what happens in a road rage case. I guess when it was all said and done it was a lot of stress with not to much accomplished. Thanks for all your support, everyone who commented at the beginning of all of this really helped me get through it & I hope to never have to do a "ROAD RAGE" post again. :-)

No comments: