6.23.2009

Derek's School Project...

Derek needed to do a project on Maine. This project needed to be on something that he could pull down the halls of the school. Since it was during Christmas time and the state tree of Maine in the pine tree we were set for decorations that were already out.

This was one of the easier projects that we have done since he was able to do most of the research on it at school. It is amazing to me what the internet has been able to help us with when it comes to school projects. Derek had the websites to go onto and pick out the pictures that he wanted so all I had to do was print them. I guess the school projects are getting easier too because the boys are getting older and they can help and it still looks decent.
























As I was walking the halls waiting for Derek to make his way around the school I found this little project hanging on the wall of his. He is such a BOY!!!

This is what it says: (The bolded words are what Derek used to fill in the blanks)


SHOOT, SHOOT as fast as you can! You can't TACKLE me I'm the GANGSTER man!

Recipe for one SPORTS.
Ingredients:
1 FOOTBALL, 2 BASKETBALLS, 1 BASEBALL
BASKETBALL eyes
FOOTBALL mouth
How to prepare:
THROW THEM IN A POT
How to cook:
VEGIES

I think he did ok until the "How to cook" part. He cracks me up and as long as he is playing a sport or holding some kind of ball in his hand is when he seems to be the happiest. :)

No comments: