12.08.2008

PLEADING.......NOT GUILTY...........

Well, "not so mr. nice guy" went to court today and plead NOT GUILTY!!! YEP, pretty sure he is crazy!!! He is going to spend so much money defending himself when he knows dang well he is guilty. Some peoples kids...... He now has a pre-trial on January 15th. If it doesn't get resolved by then, it will go to trial. WOW, what a mess!!! I will have to testify against him if it goes to trial but that could be a few months away & I am really ok with that. Angie and I talk about how ticked off he probably is and how tough he thinks he is too. I really hope that everything sticks and he learns his lesson about being a TOUGH GUY out on the road. I will update after the pre-trial hearing. Thanks for all your support, you guys have been great and made me feel much better.

7 comments:

kardizzle said...

So I don't really know the whole story, cause I tried to read it one time on your blog, but it confused the heck out of me, then your mom tells me bits and pieces of it, but I don't really know what is going on! So when we have our lunch date or whatever during Christmas break, you will most definately have to tell me! ;)

The Mitchell's said...

What a jerk!! I hope they nail him!! And what.. You are excited to testify? I would be scared to death!

Janey and Jill said...

What an idiot.

I think you hit the nail on the head. That man sure is tough when he's in his car. I bet he feels really strong too when he beats up his 90lbs. wife at night too. What a jackass! I HATE people like him.

Karole said...

OK, I just read your road rage incident from start to end...I have to admit I didn't read them when you posted back in October:( After reading all your post's I can't believe it!!! What a JERK...I'm glad you called the police and turned him in. Now he deserves to be PUNISHED!!! So far everything has worked out in your favor so maybe the fairy tale ending will be for you to be in court and hear the guilty verdict!!! That would be GREAT! Keep us posted

Lydia said...

I am glad that things are working out. What an ass. I think it is so funny that he is going to spend all this money for nothing.

Nat said...

I hope he wastes so much money!! That is hilarious. Just plead guilty and get it over with dork!

Heather said...

FIRST OF ALL I LOVE YOUR LAYOUT... SECONDLY WHAT HAPPENED WITH A ROADRAGE INCIDENT EXACTLY... I AM SUPER SORRY THAT I AM JUST NOW FINDING OUT ABOUT THIS... HOPE ALL TURNS OUT WELL FOR YOU.