12.03.2008

NOTICE TO APPEAR...

A couple of weeks ago I received my "NOTICE TO APPEAR" in court for the roadrage incident back in October. It was scheduled for Monday, Dec 8th. I have been pretty stressed out about it. I called my dad to go with me since I am still scared to death of this guy.

Well... I just got a call this morning from the Prosecuting Attorney's Office and the attorney has declined to prosecute my case and I will never have to deal with it again. Apparently she reviewed the case and spoke with the Trooper that handled the case and they decided it was not worth it to charge me. But... the "NOT SO NICE GUY" still has to appear in court on Monday. I will be calling on Monday afternoon to find out how that went. I will keep you posted.
YIPEE!!!

11 comments:

Amy and Dave B. said...

I love the updates! I'm glad it worked out for you.

Haylee said...

Karma.....it always works things out in the end. Good for you!!!!

Kim said...

Oh yay, I'm so happy for you! Keep us posted--for sure--on what happens to the "jerk!"

Nat said...

So after reading this post and seeing you at walmart I had to go back and read your post about the incident! I can NOT believe that guy would do that to you! What a jerk. I am so glad they dropped the charges on you. Hooray. I hope they nail him though. It was fun seeing and talking to you the other night. You'll have to let me know how things are going. :) Keep pluggin along!

Elise said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you, i've been keeping up to date about the ridiculous road rage incident, i'm glad you finally got out! Oh and i loved the elf video! YOu guys are great dancers! :)

OlsenUpdate said...

Yeah hooh!!!

Heather said...

Whoaa!!!! That is AWESOME! I am still shocked that happened to you. I have been pondering this since the re-telling of the story and the sadest thing is the "wife" pretending she didn't even hear you...Augh!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!What a major relief! I am glad that it is over for you. Take care.

andrea wardle said...

It pays to be good.

Janey and Jill said...

I'm relieved for you. What an ass.

I'm so happy everything worked out for you! I can't wait to hear what happens to him...

Marci Jolley said...

What a relief!! Oh, and I heard that Castle Rock closed... So now what for you? Are you working for Infinity? What about Carol? Clay?