4.26.2009

STILL ALIVE......

WOW, where does the time go? I keep putting off blogging because I think I have to catch up from where I left off all in 1 day. Well...... I know that won't happen so I am going to try and do at least 1 a week but hopefully more. I was pretty sick of looking at the HAPPY NEW YEAR page with the obnoxious Christmas picture too. ;-)

When blogging slowed down in December it was because my computer got a virus. I procrastinated for a couple of weeks and then finally decided I better get it fixed. So finally in January I got it back but not before the bad economy got the best of me again. I was headed for my 3rd layoff in a year and a half. I was scared and didn't know what I was going to do. I will blog about this story as I am catching up so to make a long story short I was layed off from RE/MAX Results on January 15th and I started for Box Home Loans on January 19th. For the first 2 months there were very few breaks. I felt like I was working all the time but I am happy to say I am working normal hours now and processing more files than when I was working 12 hours a day. I really like my job and I am so happy to have it!!!

The boys started baseball in January and we are in full swing with games on Monday nights and double headers on Saturdays. I am so grateful for my boys and I love watching them as they continue to learn and grow. My life revolves around them right now and I am ok with that because one day they will both be busy with their own lives and I will be wondering what to do next.

11 comments:

Anna said...

you are such a great mom, em! that's scary about your job situation. you have been blessed. and i'm so glad to hear that you guys are ok. i was wondering... but hadn't gotten any tragic phone calls from the fam, so not too worried! :)

OlsenUpdate said...

It's about time!!!! Look forward to seeing you on Monday nights!

Anonymous said...

Hello!!!!!! Glad you are finally back!!

Unknown said...

HELLO!!!! Your alive!!!!!

Heather said...

How wonderful you have a job that you like-again!!!! Are you still close to the boys schools. Welcome back from the dead!!! I thought perhaps you had been swept off your feet.

Kim said...

I was starting to wonder if you guys were out there. If it wasn't for Facebook and passing you on I-15 I would have been REALLY worried! I'm glad you guys are alive and well!

Andria said...

It's great to see you are back!! Blogging can be a pain when you feel like you have to catch up on everything!! I am glad you are happy with your job!! Sounds like you are busy being a mom!!

Carli said...

Em... I was wondering if you were alive. I totally understand how you feel about the 12+ working days. I am at that point right now and it is wearing me out! I am glad you are all doing well and your job is stable! Keep in touch!

Karole said...

Yeah!!! I am so glad to see you didn't give up on blogging. I know how it can get away from you and it's hard to get back into it becasue you feel so far behind. I hope you are doing well and I'm glad to hear you have a job:) Keep in touch

Heather said...

WELCOME BACK... MISSED YOU!

Ashley said...

...Hey I see Steve and Jen have a blog. Will you pass mine and Huggie's email onto them?

huggie550@yahoo.com
ashley_wasatch@hotmail.com